Home Forums Basel support forum Website won't open after transfer/upload of 3800 products

Website won't open after transfer/upload of 3800 products

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

prisona
    Participant

Hello,

Today I transferred 3800 products through ‘wp all import’.

And now there are some problems. I can work in the admin area normally, but when I click on the website name (top left) to open the website it’s a blank page and it says: Fatal error: Unknown: Cannot use output buffering in output buffering display handlers in Unknown on line 0.

When I am in the admin area (products) and I click on View on a product the product page actually opens, there is no problem. But after that when I click on any kind of link it says the same as above.
    Another kind of error that I see when trying to View some of the categories is:
    Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 134217728 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 634479 bytes) in /www/…

Please advise me why is that happening, thank you!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Thank you for choosing our theme and contacting us.

This error says that you don’t have enough memory on your hosting. Contact your provider and ask increase PHP memory limit.

Kind Regards
    XTemos Studio

prisona
    Participant

Great, problem solved!

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

You are welcome, we are always happy to help you, write us when you have any difficulties or issues with our theme.

And we would be glad if you will rate our theme with 5 stars on Theme Forest in case you are satisfied with our theme and customer service http://themeforest.net/downloads

Thank you in advance 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)