Home Forums WoodMart support forum Weird Loading Of Elements

Weird Loading Of Elements

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

jackwabbit
    Participant

I’m encountering an odd type of loading on my website only when using a tablet. Does not even happen on mobile. Doesn’t happen on desktop or laptop either. Only tablet (tried with multiple different tablets)

When scrolling up and down through the home page, elements disappear when going out of the frame, and then reload when scrolling back up or down. Causing a laggy experience when scroll up or down the page.

Even after allowing the full page to load, when scrolling away it reloads when scrolling back.

This is a little hard to explain so I took a video of it. I’ve linked the video in the private content.

What you’ll see in the video is me scrolling up and down on the home page and parts of the page constantly having to be reloading when scrolling back up or down to them.

Any help is greatly appreciated because it makes the tablet experience pretty bad unfortunately.

Thank you.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

It may be caused by lack of RAM on your device and it is how it renders your website. We can’t control this behavior by our theme’s code or options. When we test it on our tablet it works correctly.

Regards

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)