Home Forums WoodMart support forum Weird visual bug on home banner

Weird visual bug on home banner

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

cebfonseca
    Participant

Please look at attached image. This has been happening every now and then on the website. What could it be and is there a fix?

• This topic was modified 10 months, 1 week ago by cebfonseca.

Hello,

On your Site, can you please once make sure your WoodMart theme and Core plugin are updated to the latest version and then check back the issue again on your Site? If it is not updated then you can update the Theme and Core following the Documentation Guide: https://xtemos.com/docs-topic/update-the-theme/

If the issue still persists after updating the Theme and Core plugin, then could you please once try deactivating all the third party Plugins on your Site, with remaining the Theme required ones activated? If the issue gets resolved, then reactivate them one by one to see which Plugin is causing the issue.

If somehow the issue still persists, then please take a complete Backup of your Site first, then provide us the login details of your Site along with the permission to completely debug your Site which includes deactivating all the third-party Plugins and removal of on-Site Customization changes too, so that we can thoroughly check this issue on your Site and assist you Accordingly.

Best Regards.

cebfonseca
    Participant

Here’s the thing, though:

The website I am working on is a replacement for the actual website. The replacement is using a temporary domain name given by my host.

I still can add the license information on the new website? I was going to do only after the domain name change, but if you tell me I can do it now, I will.

I added both URL in the extra info.

Hello,

You can activate the license on two domains: live and testing for one and the same site.

If you are going to keep different domains, you will need the license for every domain.
    You can deactivate the theme license from the old domain and then activate it again on the new domain. Please go to the old domain and then go to Woodmart >> Theme License >> Click the Deactivate theme button:

Best Regards.

cebfonseca
    Participant

Seems like there are no updates to be made:

WoodmartVersão: 7.2.4
    Woodmart Core Versão 1.0.39

Hello,

Yes, it is the new version of WoodMart theme and core plugin.

Best Regards.

cebfonseca
    Participant

But it is still breaking. Everytime I change something in the backend and refresh the website, it breaks. I hit Ctrl+F5 again and it looks good.

Please help

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

cebfonseca
    Participant

I found the culprit. It is the plugin Schema App Structured Data

I am sorry for taking up your time with it.

Please, close this ticket.

Hello,

You are Most Welcome.

We are glad that you managed to solve the problem yourself. You are Great!!!

Let us know if there’s anything else we can do for you! You can always reach us at any time. We are always here to help you.

Have a wonderful day.

Topic Closed.
    Best Regards.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Weird visual bug on home banner’ is closed to new replies.