Home Forums WoodMart support forum What components or configurations can implement the example in the image?

What components or configurations can implement the example in the image?

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

z976937999
    Participant

What components or configurations can implement the example in the image?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

You can do that with the Woocommerce builder of WoodMart allowing to create custom templates for product pages and other functional pages that are not editable by default. Woocommerce builder is the inbuilt functionality widget included in the builder you use on the site.

Please check this manual: https://xtemos.com/docs-cat/woocommerce-layouts-builder/?theme=woodmart and https://xtemos.com/docs-topic/single-product-page-builder/

Please check this screen: https://gyazo.com/03b0f84d523de8069d0c7305b5b8402e

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

z976937999
    Participant

I have tried this, but the components I want in the demo are not displayed after the new layout is created. I wonder if the module requires a third party plugin?

Attachments:

Hello,

This block in the demo is just a banner showing which payment methods are available. You need remove this banner and inset the valid information and icons, if you need.

Best Regards

z976937999
    Participant

Yes, what I’m actually asking is which component specifically is used in this part of the module, when I built it with the demo template, the component for that part didn’t show up, so I suspect there’s an uninstalled third party plugin that’s causing me not to see it

z976937999
    Participant

I tried to use the two components in the image, but the result is not as shown in the demo

Attachments:

Hello,

These payment brands are preset as the image widget.

You can insert one image or several images, you can insert it as an image widget or banner.

Best Regards

z976937999
    Participant

I don’t mean the payment area, it’s the area marked in the red circle corresponding to the top of the payment, which doesn’t appear as a component when I use the Demo template. Can you tell me the specific components used in this area?

Attachments:

z976937999
    Participant

What I’m inquiring about is what component is being used in the picture

Attachments:

Hello,

These are icons, you can edit the widget to see how it is filled.

Best Regards

Tagged: 

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)