Home Forums WoodMart support forum WHAT IS THE CSS CLASS FOR THE ACCENT BUTTONS?

WHAT IS THE CSS CLASS FOR THE ACCENT BUTTONS?

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

pepelu
    Participant

Dear Friends,
    I need you to answer the following questions in order:

What is the CSS class that corresponds to the accent buttons?

Where are they and how can I use those accent buttons?

Hello,

All the buttons colors are configured in the Theme Settings > Styles and colors > Buttons.

If you use a button element, there are color options inside the element.

Best Regards

pepelu
    Participant

Dear friends, why do you answer something that I have not asked you? Do you understand my English?
    You have not understood anything of my question, and I repeat it again and please, I beg that you answer correctly because I have asked you about a CSS class like .btn, or .button, or .btn.buttons.accent:

What CSS Class corresponds to the accent button configuration?
    I mean is it .btn, or .button, or .btn.buttons.accent, or which one?

I want to use the accent button CSS class for various elements.

Hello,

Here is the class: .btn.btn-color-primary

Best Regards

pepelu
    Participant

Dear Elise, that is not the accent button class, because I choose colors in the theme settings for the accent button, and if I insert in an element the class “.btn.btn-color-primary” does not take the colors that I established in the accent button, but it takes the primary color of the theme!!!.

Please could you assign someone else who really knows the CSS class that corresponds to the accent button?

I am attaching a screenshot of which is the accent button, because it seems as if you don’t know how your theme works.

Thank you very much dear Elise.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Here is the selector for the accent color .callto-btn>a:hover as you can see its structure would not allow you to use it as a class.

The best way is the create any custom class, for example, myaccent then assign the styles in the Custom CSS and then add to the elements.

Best Regards

pepelu
    Participant

Dear Elise, actually that CSS class can be used, I have only used the .callto-btn class and this works perfectly and the element that I add that class acquires the colors selected in the accent buttons section.

Could you tell me what is the CSS class for the default buttons?

Thank you very much dear Elise

Hello,

What do you mean “default buttons”? By default, buttons take primary color. This is .btn.btn-color-primary

Best Regards

pepelu
    Participant

Dear Elise, I was referring to the CSS Class of the DEFAULT BUTTONS COLOR that are in the same section of the accent buttons in Styles and Colors -> Buttons.
    Look at the screenshot.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

There are two classes for the Default: btns-default-light and btns-default-dark depending on the Theme Settings > Styles and colors > Buttons.

Best Regards

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)