Home Forums WoodMart support forum What php version to use with Woodmart

What php version to use with Woodmart

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Author

What php version to use with Woodmart? i used defferent and have got 500 error all the time when trying to activate the theme

hosting wrote we saw this: PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function get_parent_theme_file_path().
    see screen attached

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Could you please disable all plugins that are not related to our theme and provide us your admin access so we can check it?

Thank you in advance

there are no plugins.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Please, send us your FTP access as well. Also, try to temporarily rename all plugins folder in wp-content/plugins/ to deactivate them. And do the same for themes folders in wp-content/themes. Once your website will start working, we will try to activate the theme and plugins ourselves.

“Also, try to temporarily rename all plugins folder in wp-content/plugins/” – folder is empty
    themes – done, see screen attached

Attachments:

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

We can’t login your admin area. Please, check the password.

please try this one: rCBdl0s3WMNc

password for admin wordpress – rCBdl0s3WMNc

new it works – 5Y*7F)7m3E^5MpGEpJXV3zjm

any news?

ok guys please fix theme i would like to use excellent theme with demo content or refund. thank you. we need to start sell asap

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

We still can’t access. Also, post your private data via the private content field since your messages are visible to other visitors.

and i want to know what is the problem with template i do want to install it by myself because tomorrow if server will fall down i want to istall demo without your help. if i read – one click demo install – it has to work. downloand and install. fix please if you will not finish tomorrow – please refund i waste time, sent all passwords.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

You have a very old version of the WordPress. Please, update the WordPress to the latest version first.

ok.done. demo imported but Theme settings panel does not work. it seems as i can click buttons but it is not clickable. please, fix it. i would like to change colours and ect.

thank you.

Attachments:

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Now it should work well.

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)