Home Forums WoodMart support forum When I edited the page, I found that I could not insert the video into my page

When I edited the page, I found that I could not insert the video into my page

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

wormholetattoo
    Participant

When I edited the page, I found that I could not insert the video into my page,In fact, I inserted the video into my webpage many times before, and there is no problem, I want to know how to fix it, thank you.I have two screenshots, you should understand what I mean.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

I have logged into your website and checked the functionality with default WordPress theme storefront and its behaving the same way. Means that the issue is not with our theme.

The video player element is of Wp-Bakery Page builder and our theme doesn’t influence this.

You can try reinstalling the plugin or contacting the Wp-Bakery page builder support for further help.

Best Regards.

wormholetattoo
    Participant

This is regrettable and confusing, but thank you still, thank you

Hello,

Thank You So much for understanding. Because we only provide support within our Theme Woodmart.

Let us know if there’s anything else we can do for you! You can always reach us at any time. We are always here to help you.

Have a wonderful day.

Topic Closed.
    Best Regards.

Tagged: 

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘When I edited the page, I found that I could not insert the video into my page’ is closed to new replies.