Home Forums WoodMart support forum When I switch currency plugin on – it shows my products with variable pricing?

When I switch currency plugin on – it shows my products with variable pricing?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

nathaliedxb
    Participant

hello,

I have my variable priced products so that just the lowest single price shows on the product category.

However – each time I activate a currency plugin (I have tried 2 now) they work fine but the variable pricing shows – please see attached screenshot.

Please could you let me know how I can fix this?

Thanks

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

Could you please enable the currency plugin so I can check what is wrong?

I await your response.

Kind Regards

nathaliedxb
    Participant

Hi Luke,

I’ve enabled the currency plugin, as you will see some of the jewelry products are showing the variable price (you can see it on the homepage if you scroll down)

Appreciate it if you could look into this as soon as possible as our site is live and we don’t want the variable prices to be shown 🙂

Thanks in advance for your help

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

You can hide the highest price with the help of the below code, enter it into the “Global Custom CSS” area in Theme Settings -> Custom CSS.

.product-grid-item .wmc-cache-pid .woocommerce-Price-amount.amount:nth-child(2) {
        display: none;
    }

.product-grid-item .wmc-cache-pid {
        font-size: 0;
    }

.product-grid-item .wmc-cache-pid .woocommerce-Price-amount.amount:first-child {
        font-size: var(--wd-text-font-size);
    }

In general, this issue is related to the plugin so I suggest you contact their support team for a better solution.

Kind Regards

• This reply was modified 1 year, 8 months ago by Luke Nielsen.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)