Home Forums Basel support forum Whenever I click on a product Link sometimes a different product will Appear.

Whenever I click on a product Link sometimes a different product will Appear.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

lgsikaffy
    Participant

I have to refresh the page in order to get the correct product.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

It seems to be not a theme related issue. Could you please check with any other default theme? It is probably some caching or other plugin problem.

Regards

lgsikaffy
    Participant

Hello,

I’ve tried activating and deactivating plugins, i’ve turned off caching to prevent from something old loading. However, i’m still having issues, could it be because it says that the visual composer requires an update?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

No, Visual Composer can’t influence this issue. By the way, does it happen with default theme also? Did you try to deactivate absolutely all plugins?

Regards

lgsikaffy
    Participant

Yes, I did. I managed to update the visual composer as well. I’m not sure why it works sometimes,as in it properly displays the right product, but other times random product info and images appear. I am not sure of what else to do.

please help,

Thanks

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Sorry, but we really can’t help in this situation. There are no any issues with our theme and moreover, we can’t reproduce this problem on your website. The only one thing that may cause this is some kind of cache generated by some of plugins installed or by your web server.

lgsikaffy
    Participant

Thank you for your assistance

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

You are welcome

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Whenever I click on a product Link sometimes a different product will Appear.’ is closed to new replies.