Home Forums WoodMart support forum Where can I translate this button?

Where can I translate this button?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

alibutor
    Participant

Hi!

Please see the photo below:
    go to the shop

Where can I translate “Go to the shop” section?

I have tried to search it in woodmart.po but I have not found it.

Can you please help me with it?

Best regards!

Hello,

First of all thanks for choosing our Theme, we are glad to be you in WoodMart WordPress family :).

You can translate all theme and plugin texts via PO file in WordPress. Here is a video tutorial that should help you translate your website texts with a Loco Translate plugin https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D3NsDdMzsls&list=PLMw6W4rAaOgKKv0oexGHzpWBg1imvrval&index=3

Also you have to make sure that you are not using an outdated woodmart/languages/woodmart.pot file. In case you are using an outdated woodmart.pot file then you need to get it from the latest update and then click on “Sync” button.

If you are unable to translate it, then please share your site WP Admin and FTP credentials with word and word translation so that I’ll translate it for you.

Best Regards.

alibutor
    Participant

Hi!

Thank you for your answer!

I have found the solution which is the following:
    I just pressed Sync on woocommerce.po and after that I have found the “Go to the shop” section.
    So, it’s not in woodmart.po 🙂
    My bad, sorry for the unnecessary post!

Have a nice day!

Hello,

We are glad that you resolve your issue by yourself, You are the best :-).

And thanks for sharing the solution here, Hopefully it will help other customers as well.

If you need any help in future, please feel free to contact us anytime, we are always here to help you.

Thanks for contacting us,
    Have a great day :-)

Topic Closed.

Best Regards.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Where can I translate this button?’ is closed to new replies.