Home Forums WoodMart support forum Where is “Flickety” Slider?

Where is “Flickety” Slider?

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

mjwilson
    Participant

Saw a slider on one of your demos that I can’t find anywhere to load into or use on my website. It is called the “Flickety” Slider, and is on this demo page, on the top right photos: https://woodmart.xtemos.com/demo-retail-2/demo/retail-2/#

Where is this Slider?

Also, can the same slider be used on multiple photos? Like could it be added to all 4 of those category image areas on the landing page?

Thanks for any info.

Hello,

This is WoodMart slider and you can read more about the slider in this manual: https://xtemos.com/forums/topic/color-scheme-2/

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

mjwilson
    Participant

Your answer has nothing to do with my question!

Please read what I wrote and look at the example I attached of your Woodmart Demo.

Thanks.

Hello,

Please insert the site admin access into the Private content below the message area. We will take a closer look at the case.

Best Regards

mjwilson
    Participant

Again, you are not reading my question.

This has nothing to do with my website. The question is about a slider that shows in one of your demos (link to the demo was provided originally and again, below.)

Here is my question again. Please read it this time.

Saw a slider on one of your demos that I can’t find anywhere to load into or use on my website. It is called the “Flickety” Slider, and is on this demo page, on the top right photos: https://woodmart.xtemos.com/demo-retail-2/demo/retail-2/#

Where is this Slider?

Hello,

You need to upload this demo to get this slider. It is not migrated separately.

Best Regards

mjwilson
    Participant

Hi again – Sorry for the delayed response.

Why is this one slider only available with one demo? I thought all your sliders and extras could be loaded in to any version of Woodmart?

Hello,

We do not keep all the sliders as they are quite heavy and they would overload the site.

Please create a testing platform, install the demo you need, then transfer the slider from one platform to another.

Best Regards

mjwilson
    Participant

Hi Elise –

Still confused by your answer?

You said we could only use the slider with the one demo. Don’t understand your use of “platform”?

The slider is being used in a category heading area, of one version of the Woodmart theme. You’re saying that we can load that version of the theme (which has the flickety slider), then load another version of the theme on top of it, and the flickety slider will stay there somehow? Isn’t this like an “element” that we would have to load, on the front page of the theme layout we choose?

Hello,

I have provided the link to the manual describing the WoodMart slider, and how to create, and configure it.

Every slide is created by means of the builder which you use on your site.

If you want to have a slider from another demo, please provide the demo URL, and your site admin access, I will import the slider for you. You will need to set the background images.

Best Regards

mjwilson
    Participant

Hi again Elise –

We have gone back and forth here, quite a few times, and you seem to be confused by my question.

You have never “provided a link to a manual describing the WoodMart slider,” since that is NOT what I am looking for.

At this point in time, I would appreciate it if Artem would reply to this question, since it has been weeks now and I still don’t have an answer from you, and you seem to be getting more confused.

Thanks.

Hello,

WoodMart theme demos can have either Slider Revolution (premium plugin) or WoodMart slider (custom post type) created by the Xtemos team.

Every demo contains the slider as you can see on our sample sites: https://woodmart.xtemos.com/

We do not include all the sliders existing into demo package not to overload the server.

There are two ways to get this slider: upload the demo: https://woodmart.xtemos.com/demo-retail-2/demo/retail-2/# or export-import this slider.

If you upload the demo, all your current site settings would be changed.

I have asked the site admin for access to upload this sider to your site.

I do hope now it is clear. Let me know If I should attract Atem.

Best Regards

mjwilson
    Participant

I asked for Artem five days ago, because this ticket has been going on for over a month.

I don’t want to load another whole demo, so I would appreciate you only loading the slider to my site.

Does this slider exist as an element? Not quite sure how to load it to the home page, once it is on our site?

We are using the Categories layout, because all of our images are cropped square. That’s why I couldn’t use this other demo instead. I would love to be able to use the Flickety Slider in each box, for the Categories header, but would that make the site load really slow?

I will list admin access below.

Please let us know how to load this slider, once it is on our site.

Thanks.

Hello,

I have created a retail home page and imported a slider inside. Please check the page.

Your site settings differ from Retail demo, thus you will need to the block you need, insert in a page, and change the settings.

Best Regards

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)