Home Forums WoodMart support forum where is style.css file of the child theme?

where is style.css file of the child theme?

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

CYCLEPRO
    Participant

Hello,

can i edit style.css file of the child theme?
    and where is style.css file of the child theme? please!

regards,

Hello,

Please insert all the custom CSS into the Theme settings > Custom CSS.

Do not try to edit any styles.css files as all your custom CSS would be lost at update.

Best Regards

CYCLEPRO
    Participant

Hello, due to install a live chat plugin that requires a code to be added in my website HTML just before < / body >
    So can you please let me know where is the website html? Send me the steps of navigation so that I can get there Thanks!

Hello,

You would better to use the free plugin for such purpose: Insert Headers and Footers https://wordpress.org/plugins/insert-headers-and-footers/

Best Regards

CYCLEPRO
    Participant

I am not sure if you recommended is just for me, but I will take a look for sure but could you please tell me good or not to insert code in website html for woodmart, if it leads any conflict or compatibility so I can give up to. Thanks

Hello,

In order to customize the theme properly, you would better to add custom PHP into functions.php of the child theme, CSS into the Theme Settings > Custom CSS.

If you will act in another way you can break the theme and our support does not cover the fixing problem of such kind or you can lose all your customization after each theme update.

Best Regards

CYCLEPRO
    Participant

Hello, noted.

I installed that live chat plugin so can you help to hide it on image expanding viewing on single product?
    see attachment please!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

It is not possible to do with CSS. Such modification will require deeper customization which is not covered by our support. You will have to find a developer who would do it for you.

Best Regards

CYCLEPRO
    Participant

ok noted, thanks

You are welcome! If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)