Home Forums WoodMart support forum Which theme/plugin you use on your own Support site?

Which theme/plugin you use on your own Support site?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Jeriss Cloud Center
    Participant

Dear,

1) I wonder which Theme do you use on your own website? Woodmart, Basel…? I noticed the css nomenclatura on your site starts by “xts” so I imagine it’s another xtemos theme?

2) I liked the Knowledge Base style you created for your Documentation : (https://xtemos.com/documentation/space/) I want to create the same style for my website. Which theme you applied ? Which plugin you used for the search ? Which knowledge base system you use ?

Thanks
    Simon

Jeriss Cloud Center
    Participant

Please also tell me which system / widgets you use for creating those elements in the picture?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

We use our WoodMart theme for this website. But we have customized a lot and developed our special modules for the knowledge base and related widgets. It is not a plugin but our child theme with customization.

Kind Regards

Jeriss Cloud Center
    Participant

Do you think that the Knowledge Base (and its widgets) that you built for Woodmart could be compiled in a plugin/widget in a future release? I’m looking for a decent solution for creating a knowledge base, and I’d be very interested if you could add that as a setting in Woodmart. I’m sure many users would be interested too!

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

We don’t have plans to create a plugin based on this module at the moment. But we are sure that there are a lot of similar plugins for WordPress that should fit your needs.

Jeriss Cloud Center
    Participant

Still on your Woodmart website, I see you use a Woodmart Video widget. Why don’t you add this widget to the theme for us? It looks to be working great, I’d love to have such widget on my website please.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

We added this video as plain HTML with a bit of CSS. We will consider adding this element to our theme.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)