Home Forums WoodMart support forum WHICH VERSION OF FONTAWESOME DOES YOUR THEME USE?

WHICH VERSION OF FONTAWESOME DOES YOUR THEME USE?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

pepelu
    Participant

Dear sirs, I have noticed that your font-awesome is version 4, which is much slower than version 5, because you use “fa fa-envelope-o” and font awesome 5 would be “far fa-envelope-o”

Why do you use version 4 which is much slower and older?

Thank you so much

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Our theme doesn’t use FontAwesome 4. We are using FontAwesome 5 version that comes with WPBakery or Elementor builders.

Kind Regards

pepelu
    Participant

But I see that you have an icon code that is “FA FA-ENVELOPE-O” that belongs to font-awesome 4, right?
    If this icon does not belong to Font-awesome 4, what type of font does it belong to?
    Look at the screenshot

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

This particular icon is a part of our theme’s built-in icons font. It just has the same class as Font Awesome 4.

pepelu
    Participant

Could you tell me where to find the list of codes of all your icons of your theme’s built-in icons font to be able to use them?
    You are fantastic, your support system is the best

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

We don’t have classes for all icons in our theme. You would better use FontAwesome 5 for this purpose.

pepelu
    Participant

Dear Friend,
    I think you don’t understand me
    You use fa fa-envelope-o which is the class of your custom contact or envelope built-icon of your theme.
    Please, Could you tell me the class that corresponds to the all contact or envelope icons, all phone (phone and headphone) and mobile device icons, AT sign icon and location icons availables of your built-icons of your theme?
    I only need these icons from your theme built-icons to use the classes of these icons and not need font-awesome.

Why use font awesome, if I only need these icons that are in your built-icon of your theme?

Thank you very much

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Here is a list of all classes that we use

i.fa.fa-envelope-o
    i.fa.fa-copyright
    i.fa.fa-location-arrow
    i.fa.fa-mobile
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)