Home Forums Basel support forum White Space below tabs and single image prettyPhoto changes

White Space below tabs and single image prettyPhoto changes

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Creationsphere
    Participant

Hi, firstly, love the theme! One of the nicest looking themes i’ve worked with.

I have two problems currently:-

1. I have a page with visual composer tabs. One tab has significantly more content than the other. The tab with less content has huge amounts of white space under the footer. It must be matching the height of the second tab. You can see this problem here –

2. I have used visual composer single image with prettyPhoto. Could you tell me where the prettyphoto settings are as i’d like to change the options to display the description etc.

Are both of these problems visual composer rather than theme related?

Thank you for your help!

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Thank you so much purchasing our theme and contacting our support center.

Could you please provide a link where we can see this?

Yes, both problems comes from Visual Composer and you need to look into code in the plugin to change prettyphoto configs.

Kind Regards
    XTemos Studio

Creationsphere
    Participant

Sorry, tried to add link to original post, but it’s not there for some reason…

http://dev.greenfingers.uk.com/testimonials

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Sorry, but Visual Composer tabs work in this way and even if the second tab is hidden, HTML takes it height and add extra space after footer. We suggest you to remove unnecessary elements or make tabs content approximately equal.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)