Home Forums WoodMart support forum Whte Gap on account page

Whte Gap on account page

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

leejay123
    Participant

Hello, there is a gap on my page.
    This does not happen on any other page other than the account page.
    Here is a video showing how the account page looks for logged out users and logged in users – https://jmp.sh/LZqrNem9

As you can see that when logged out and go into Mobile/Tablet view that a white gap appears. However if your logged in it doesnt seem to happen.

I have realised its because there is not enough content on the page but i do not want to add any other content to the account page.

I have also added -40px margin to the last section within Elementor.

Please can you help me?

Hello,

Sorry to hear about the inconvenience.

Firstly, browser resizing is not a standard way of checking the concern for the responsive viewports. You can check your Site on a real time device (Mobile/Tablet) to confirm more regarding the issue because this mentioned concern isn’t appearing on our Demo Site as well as on our Test Site too.

Best Regards

leejay123
    Participant

I have checked my site on Site on a real time device (Mobile/Tablet) multiple times as well as browser resizing but i still see the white gap.

Hello,

Could you please once try deactivating all the third party Plugins on your Site, remaining the Theme required ones activated. If the issue gets resolved, then reactivate them one by one to see which Plugin is causing the issue. If this doesn’t work for you then once also, try to activate the Parent Theme on your Site if you are using Child Theme on your Site.

If somehow issue still persists, then please take complete Backup of your Site first, then provide us the permission to completely debug your Site which includes deactivating all the third party Plugins and removal of on-Site Customization changes too, so that we can thoroughly check this issue on your Site and assist you accordingly.

Best Regards

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)