Home Forums WoodMart support forum Why does all the fonts weight in the home page becomes bold??

Why does all the fonts weight in the home page becomes bold??

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Will31st
    Participant

I was just playing around with the slider revolution mark down, and then all of a sudden the font weight in the homepage changed. Could you please help me reset it to the default?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

It looks like you have added a <strong> tag somewhere on your slider or on the home page. You need to make sure that it has a closing tag like that <strong>Some text here</strong>.

Kind Regards

Will31st
    Participant

Hi,

I am sure I have deleted all tags in the slider, but still the change stays. I dont think I paste it around anywhere else

I also notice that the font weight is a mess in different browser and mode, for example Chrome incognito and normal mode

Could you have a look please?

• This reply was modified 1 year, 7 months ago by Will31st.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

We see the unclosed tag on your home page but we don’t know where is it coming from https://gyazo.com/24e14b9990d2d3e4d7895e2501e0832c

Kind Regards

Will31st
    Participant

Oh no, I dont think it is from homepage. I was only using Slider Revolution.
    Any way you can help me? I really dont know where to find it? Pleaseee

What I remember last was editing the description in the slider revolution and pasting the markdown to some description, then afterwards, I deleted all again back to normal

Will31st
    Participant

All good now, Found it!! Thanks for your help anyway 🙂

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Great, you are welcome! Feel free to contact us if you have any further questions.

Kind Regards

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Why does all the fonts weight in the home page becomes bold??’ is closed to new replies.