Home Forums Basel support forum Why it doesn't work

Why it doesn't work

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Giulio
    Participant

Hi there, I made a customized page of WPSL plugin. But now it do not work anymore with your theme – I suppose after the last update. Could you check the code, please? I check it, but it seems to be correct.

Thank you.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

Sorry, but checking additional customization code is out of our theme support scope. It is your customization and we don’t know how it supposed to work to check it.

Regards

Giulio
    Participant

Considering that our company pays for this support, I really do not understand this answer. I did not ask for a customization to do by new. I just ask to take a look to a php file that we asked to make to a developer some months ago and that it worked all the time for months. With the last update do not work anymore. So maybe you changed the way by a content is get? Maybe the reason is only in a row. If you do not want to help us please suggest the page that we have to look with the functions to get the content. We just asking you a little effort to let us continue to choosing you again in the future. Thanks!

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

We didn’t change anything in our base template files in the latest update. As we said, we are not able to check the code that is not related to our theme because we don’t know how it supposed to work.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)