Home Forums WoodMart support forum Why Product Attributes are invisible on product page?

Why Product Attributes are invisible on product page?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

excent.business
    Participant

Hello,
    I’m having a responsiveness issue with my all product pages on a mobile screen. the product attributes text needs to be fixed and adjusted on product pages on the mobile screen. i don’t know why the attribute text has been cut out from the right side on the product page, however, I have removed the product attribute text from the product page to fix the layouts on the mobile screen but it didn’t work, as I’m adding any description text below the product title, it automatically cut from the right side.

Please fix the product page layouts for the mobile screen. I’m attaching pictures below for your better understanding.
    Thanks!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Add below Custom CSS code to Theme Settings > Custom CSS > Custom CSS for mobile:

.shop_attributes th {
        flex: 0 2 auto;
      }

Best Regards.

excent.business
    Participant

Hello,
    Thanks for the suggestion.
    Now the text looks fine when screen is in vertical position.
    When the screen is rotated horizontally, part of the text is still invisible.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Also add this Custom CSS code for the tablet and check the issue.

Best Regards.

excent.business
    Participant

Solved!
    Thanks & best regards

Most Welcome!!!.

I’m so happy to hear you are pleased with the Theme and Support. XTEMOS strives to deliver the best customer experience, and it makes our day to hear we have accomplished that.

We count ourselves lucky to have you as a customer. You can always reach us at any time. We are always here to help you.

Thanks for contacting us.
    Have a great day.

Topic Closed.
    Best Regards.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Why Product Attributes are invisible on product page?’ is closed to new replies.