Home Forums Basel support forum Why won't my products save properly

Why won't my products save properly

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

scmediainc
    Participant

I am using your “premium template” and the WooCommerce portion is horrible. None of my products are working correctly. They do not save properly. And for whatever reason this product WILL NOT SAVE. It keeps saying none are in stock but every single product is in there and I can physically see it. I clear my cache and then it works. but then two seconds later they’re gone.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

We are glad to know that you considered using Basel for your web-site. I hope you will be happy with it.

Could you please provide us your admin access and describe the steps to reproduce the issue on your side? We never faced this problem before.

Kind Regards
    Xtemos

scmediainc
    Participant

I have re created this product and it still will not work. check for yourself. I have no idea why.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

scmediainc
    Participant

let me know if it’s something to do with my browser or someth8ing

scmediainc
    Participant

guess they said it’s out of stock so that is why. even though a square location is not set up. please verify

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Could you please check how it works with default WordPress theme? Activate it for a moment and compare how it works to understand is it related to our theme or not.

Thank you in advance.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)