Widget

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Author

Nicosa
    Participant

Hello,

I can’t get all the widgets in appearance > widget

Yet I regenerated woocommerce and I don’t understand why, I uninstalled each plugin to see possible conflicts but I don’t see anything…

Widgets filter by price, attribute, and other filter for my sidebar not working

Thanks in advance,

Hello,

Please try installing the Classic widgets plugin then add the widgets to the sidebar and check back.
    https://wordpress.org/plugins/classic-widgets/

Best Regards

Nicosa
    Participant

Hello,

I just have this plugin but nevertheless I have this bug, the woodmart widgets also don’t work…

Best Regards

Hello,

Please deactivate all the third party plugins and provide the admin panel login details of the website.

Best Regards

Nicosa
    Participant

okay thank you so much

Hello,

Sorry but your website is not working.

Screenshot: https://gyazo.com/a79125cab75303ecd0ae7821d4dcf03f

Best Regards

Nicosa
    Participant

thank you for your comeback,

I send you the full url

Hello,

Please deactivate all the third party plugins and tell me then we will troubleshoot with the theme plugins.

Best Regards

Nicosa
    Participant

Hello,

I disabled the plugins twice and installed gradually to find any conflicts, and nothing helped … I emptied the caches, and even changed the theme, I can’t find the conflicts. Widgets those of woodmart and others do not work.

Hello,

Your issue has been Resolved. Please try adding widgets to the Shop filters area.

Best Regards

Nicosa
    Participant

Thanks for your feedback,

Could you tell me which plugin was conflicting?

Nicosa
    Participant

Hello,

I just did a test with the widgets and it does not work, attached screenshot

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Please try adding the widgets in the Shop filters area under Appearance >> Widgets >> Shop Filters.

Then check back.

Best Regards

Nicosa
    Participant

Hello,

Sorry to send you this message to tell you that it doesn’t work… I’m trying to find the solution on my side but I can’t find it, deactivate plugin, regenerate woocommmerce, clear cache, what else to do?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Please create a staging site and provide the login details. We need to troubleshoot the issue by deactivating the plugins.

Best Regards

Nicosa
    Participant

Hello,

Here are the identifiers:

, Thanks for your feedback

Hello,

The staging site is not allowing to deactivate any of the plugins. Please deactivate all the third party plugins and tell me then we will troubleshoot with the theme plugins.

Best Regards

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)