Home Forums WoodMart support forum Will the theme be able to work with Tranfering Products from Alibaba or Amazon?

Will the theme be able to work with Tranfering Products from Alibaba or Amazon?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

toddlive
    Participant

Can your theme be able to work with the 2 product giants? I should have asked before wasting my cash. but had no real way to communicate with Wood-mart owners . Can it work? Thanks

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Thank you so much for contacting our support center.

Products functionality and management is a part of the WooCommerce plugin and our theme doesn’t influence products import/export functionality.

Kind Regards
    XTemos Studio

toddlive
    Participant

I think i was not asking the right question. Will your theme work with the products in styling options? In other words will the products I bring in from those sources. Will those products style with your theme? is what I mean.. Thanks again. for helping.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Sorry, but we don’t quite understand what exactly do you mean by products style? What styling options you are writing about? Please, provide some screenshots for a better explanation.

toddlive
    Participant

I think it is all good. can you please show me some of your clients who own your theme and build a affiliate based website with your theme> please send me at least 1.Thanks

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Sorry, but we are not allowed to share our clients’ personal data.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Will the theme be able to work with Tranfering Products from Alibaba or Amazon?’ is closed to new replies.