Home Forums WoodMart support forum Wish List Question!

Wish List Question!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

cukebook
    Participant

So when you’re logged out and you click add to wishlist, it says “Added to Wish List!”.

But when you go to the wishlist there’s nothing there (because you’re not logged in)…

But shouldn’t it just prompt you and say “You have to be logged in to add products to your wish list”.

Anthony

Hello,

Please check the issue on one of the default themes to understand if our theme causes the problem.

Best Regards

cukebook
    Participant

Well on your demo theme here: https://woodmart.xtemos.com

You can add things to the wish list when you are not logged in. And then you can go to the wishlist and see the items.

But on my website you add something to the wishlist when you are logged out it doesn’t appear in the wishlist.

I’ve checked all the wishlist settings

36styles
    Participant

@cukebook Unfortunately, this may be a limitation of the Free version of the Wishlist plugin. If you look at the highlighted part of the image here, you will see 2 features in the Premium version that may be what you are looking for. BTW, the Premium version is 89.99 for single site use.

https://imgur.com/wQ9rfG1

Hello,

Have you checked it with a default theme?

Best Regards

cukebook
    Participant

Yes,

I tried the WP 2019 and it did not work.

I attached a screenshot of what the wishlist looks like after you add a a product.

I guess maybe it is a premium feature?

Anthony

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

It means our theme does not influence the Wishlist functionality. It is just the way Wishlist works. If you want other features you can try to search for a plugin.

Best Regards

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)