Home Forums WoodMart support forum Wishlist and compare stopped working after update.

Wishlist and compare stopped working after update.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

gapsiux
    Participant

After update compare and wishlist stopped working. When you add products, it shows an empty window and keeps referring to got to shop.

See attached files

Can you please advise how I can resolve this issue?

Thank you!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

I saw the screenshot you attached.

Please make sure that you are also using the latest version of the woodmart core plugin as well. Then clear cache and check back.

If the problem still continues then deactivate all the third party plugins and provide with the admin panel login details of the website then we will troubleshoot with the theme plugins.

Best Regards.

gapsiux
    Participant

Hi,

It is fully updated and should be running fine.

I can’t disable all plugins as they support google ADS, website caching etc.

I think I will need your help to troubleshoot it.

Hello,

Sorry but it is necessary for you to deactivate all the third party plugins because we only troubleshoot with the theme plugins.

So Please deactivate all the third party plugins and provide with the admin panel login details here in the private content area then it will not be displayed publicly.

Then we will troubleshoot with the theme plugins.

Best Regards.

gapsiux
    Participant

Why then these functions worked before an update of the template with all plugins on?

Sure please provide me with engineers email address and name then I will create an account for him.

Hello,

Please share the admin panel login details of the website here in the private content area then it will not be visible publicly.

Best Regards.

Tagged: ,

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)