Home Forums WoodMart support forum Wishlist empty shows 1 to the header icon

Wishlist empty shows 1 to the header icon

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Author

dsl-ms
    Participant

Hi, I have the same issue with accounts that existed before upgrading and removing YITH wishlist. They show a count of 1 item in wishlist but when I go to it there are no products showing, but also the empty wishlist text doesn’t show either and there is some strange behaviour going on. Please see attached vids.

I’ve temporarily disabled non essential plugins, can you have a look please? Admin access in private content.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

Please, disable all external plugins first.

Kind Regards

dsl-ms
    Participant

Hi, I’ve done that and switched to parent theme but the issue remained. Video in private to show you this taken just now. I left all plugins disabled when I read your reply but the site wasn’t accessed. I can do this again but I’m working on it so will need to know when you are going to access please if possible

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Please, keep plugins turned off and our parent theme so we can test it.

dsl-ms
    Participant

Hi, all non essential plugins deactivated and switched to parent theme so you can access.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

We just checked this and it works well for us https://gyazo.com/606cafa424a2a1d1d91307269f664f2b

dsl-ms
    Participant

Yes for other accounts it seems to work but on my own test account as you can see in the video it shows an item, but when you view the list there is nothing there… there’s also not the wishlist empty message. This happened since updating to v4.

It’s across browsers and devices.

Is there a way to reset it if that’s quicker than investigating a fix?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

We tested via a private window as well and it works. The only problem we noticed that you have some kind of cache mechanism and sometimes you may see a cached version.

dsl-ms
    Participant

Hi Artem. There’s no caching enabled on this site, more details in private area

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Seems that you have some product in wishlist that is not available. Could you please send us your FTP access so we can check?

dsl-ms
    Participant

Sure please see details in private

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

We need admin access and FTP from one website. You gave FTP from one website and admin access to another.

dsl-ms
    Participant

Sorry about that. I’m working on the staging site so I can leave everything disabled for when you get to it on the live site. Here’s admin access to match

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

The problem is that you have added some products to the wishlist and then removed it. We will add a function in our next theme update to actualize wishlists when you visit the page and remove items that don’t exist in the store anymore.

dsl-ms
    Participant

Thanks Artem. I look forward to the update 🙂

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

You are welcome!

Tagged: 

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

The topic ‘Wishlist empty shows 1 to the header icon’ is closed to new replies.