Home Forums Basel support forum Wishlist Error

Wishlist Error

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

hlssbs
    Participant

Hey there!

I need your help! Firstly, I have a problem in my wishlist. After I click the icon to add the product into the wishlist, I see the number of added products on the icon, but the product or products don’t appear in the wishlist page. Sometimes I see different products in the wishlist page instead what I added. I cleaned cookies, cache and the wishlist page step by step. And then I imported the wishlist page again, but the problem still continues. Even I deleted the product in the wishlist and refreshed the page, some products appear in the wishlist page. I also would like to change the color of icons over products (wishlist icon, compare icon and quick view icon) because they are not visible when they are black. How can I make the icons on product visible?

Second, I encountered another problem that when I clean the cookies from the browsers, I was seeing some chinese over icons and chinese font. I didn’t understand what causes it. Now it doesn’t appear, but I couldn’t get how I solved it. It dissappeared randomly. And when I check my website by an iphone mobile phone, I saw baby emojis instead icons. You can check the screen shots.

Finally, I would like to change the color of price on the shopping cart side bar after I added the product into the cart. How can I change it? I couldn’t find it. Could you please help me? Thank you in advance!

Hello,

Thank you very much for choosing our theme and for contacting us.

As for the icons: Please save the Theme Setting, update files in CSS generator if you used them and clear your cache.

Please and make sure that your site URL has been correctly inserted (HTTPS/HTTP) in the Dashboard > Settings > General

As for the color of the shopping cart slide:

You can change the font by means of the Advanced typography option, which allows to choose the item from a drop-down or insert your custom CSS class. Please navigate to the Theme Settings > Typography > Advanced Typography.

As for the Wishlist: Please make sure you have configured the Wishlist correctly: https://xtemos.com/docs/basel/basel-wishlist/

If everything is correctly configured, deactivate all the plugins not related to the theme and switch the parent theme, check the issue, If the problem has gone, activate the plugins one by one, checking the issue to detect which one causes the problem.

Best Regards

hlssbs
    Participant

Thank you very much for your reply!

Best,
    Halis

Hello,

We have deleted the screens your site URL is not shown in public.

Best Regards

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)