Home Forums Basel support forum Wishlist – Heart Counter adding an extra number to the icon

Wishlist – Heart Counter adding an extra number to the icon

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

viqtor
    Participant

Whenever I add an item to the wish list on the heart icon next to the shopping cart icon it counts it twice if. When I click the heart it takes me to the wishlist page where only one item appears (which is correct). So to simplify my issue. Each add to wish list click counts twice on the heart icon but adds once to the wishlist page.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Could you please provide a link where we can see this issue? Also, do you have it only on your website or it happens for our demo too?

Regards

viqtor
    Participant

It does not happen on your demo so yes it is possible I have made a function causing this to happen but I cant see how.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

But it seems to work correctly for us https://gyazo.com/a9bda482c451ccff10e41b6d5442e0f5

PS. Your website looks very nice 🙂

Regards

viqtor
    Participant

Yes I can also see it is functioning however I don’t know why and how as I made no changes, and thanks for the compliment I am simply building on a beautiful theme you guys produced.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Glad to hear that 🙂

Regards

Tagged: 

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Wishlist – Heart Counter adding an extra number to the icon’ is closed to new replies.