Home Forums WoodMart support forum wishlist improvements | upgrade

wishlist improvements | upgrade

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

pavel.vutkow
    Participant

Hello,

I already have repeated inquiries about one thing I want to ask with you on how to achieve.

Related to favorite products/wishlist:
    – Customers ask me for notifications regarding products they have added to favorites/wishlist when their price decreases or changes.

– please advise me on how to make customers receive an email when there is a price change?

– also when they have entered the site to display a small notification, above the icon (wishlist) that there is a change from the products added to favorites?

If necessary, I can use a plugin, but for this purpose please refer me to one.
    Thanks.

Hello,

The wishlist functionality of our theme does not have this option. Such improvement requires complicated customization that is not covered by our support. You will need to find a developer or company that can customize Wishlist as per your special needs.

Best Regards

pavel.vutkow
    Participant

Hello,
    Thank you for the information.
    This is a good guideline, but in this case, I’m asking about a compatible plugin.

As far as I was interested – these are the official plugin of вoocomerce and yith:

https://yithemes.com/themes/plugins/yith-woocommerce-wishlist/

Is there a way to create my own wishlist page and put it in the place of my icon as a custom button on the web page and to the products grid? Similar to the mobile app?

Pavel

Hello,

You can use this plugin it is compatible with our theme. You will need to disable Wishlist in the Theme Settings > Shop page > Wishlist.

Before our integrated Wishlist, we used this plugin. The header builder would show the icon.

Best Regards

pavel.vutkow
    Participant

Hello,
    Can I ask you to advise me on an anti-spam plugin or a comment protection method – using yours theme?
    Thank you in advance!

Hello,

We have not tested any that is why we can hardly recommend it. I suggest trying free plugins firs of all or if you choose paid ones, make sure they provide a refund within 14/30 days.

Best Regards

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)