Home Forums WoodMart support forum Wishlist Issue in Product Loop

Wishlist Issue in Product Loop

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author

lucydas
    Participant

Hi Your Updated theme version having issue with the wishlist.
    In single product detail page the wishlist is working fine but in shop loop the wishlist was increasing the number on top but while browsing the wishlist it showing empty, it’s showing only what i added from product detail page only.

Can you please resolve this issue asap.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

We don’t see the wishlist button on the shop page now. Please, enable it so we can test how it works. Also, please, keep all external plugins disabled.

Kind Regards

lucydas
    Participant

Hi We enabled the wishlist option.
    Kindly check.

Thanks for your prompt response

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

We just tested this and added 10 products to the wishlist. On the wishlist page, we see the same number of products as indicated in the header https://prnt.sc/ul2tuh

lucydas
    Participant

Then why issue happening for us, not only for me more than 3-4 peoples.

https://prtsc.ca/i/VKf2Ii

See i added 3 but nothing showing.

lucydas
    Participant

Once Again i tested and found that only category Sarees and their child category having issue.

what’s the reason. that’s unknown issue.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Please, send us your FTP access so we can check what is wrong with this category.

lucydas
    Participant

ftp

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

The problem is caused by WooCommerce Single Variations. It works on the shop page but doesn’t work on the wishlist. When we disable this plugin, everything works correctly. Our theme wishlist seems to be not compatible with that plugin.

lucydas
    Participant

If I use the older idea of your theme as YITH wishlist, will it work as usual like in older version it was?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Sorry, but we don’t know how this plugin works with the YITH wishlist and we didn’t test that.

lucydas
    Participant

if i deativate your current wishlist one and enable the yith one which was supported earlier, can that wishlist works like before only. No worries about conflicting with the other plugin but i want to give it a try.

So is that plugin works like before?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

It works with our theme but this plugin doesn’t have a button on the shop page and the widget for the header. Our theme’s elements work with our own wishlist only.

lucydas
    Participant

How can i place my plugin wishlist icon in place of yours in Shop Loop or In Single Product Page.

Any Hooks will be useful.

Am using Welaunch Wishlist Plugin.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

You can do this customizing one of the files in the folder woodmart/woocommerce/content-product-*.php. It depends on the hover effect you are using for products.

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)