Home Forums WoodMart support forum wishlist not working

wishlist not working

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

RD
    Participant

Hello,
    when I click on the icon of the wishlist to add an item to the wishlist, its not adding it.
    I follow the guild you have for WP rocket but still, it’s not working.

please help fixing this issue.

thanks.

Hello,

Please make sure that wishlist page is setup properly:
    Follow this guide:
    https://xtemos.com/docs-topic/wishlist/

If the issue remains, deactivate all the 3rd party plugins and activate only theme-required plugins on the site and then check the issue.If the issue remains, share the wp logins details so i will check and give you a possible solution.

Best Regards.

RD
    Participant

Hello, I tried to deactivate it but it did not worked.
    you have to login info.

Hello,

Now the 2FA code is required, I am not able to access the backend of your site. Please disable the 2FA so I will access the site.

Best Regards.

RD
    Participant

I update the access and the user. please check again.

Hello,

I have visited your site and added the product in the wishlist and it is working fine.
    See screenshot for clarification:
    https://ibb.co/qg71cyp

Check back your site after completely clearing the browser cache and check the issue.

Best Regards.

RD
    Participant

Hello,

it’s only working when you are connected as a user or admin to the backend.
    please check it when you are not connected. please share a video if you can showing that you can add product to the wishlist while you are NOT connected as a user.

thanks.

• This reply was modified 1 month, 3 weeks ago by RD.

Hello,

There is an issue with the 3rd party plugins. Please deactivate all the 3rd party plugins and activate only theme-required plugins on the site and then check the issue. I am sure your issue will be solved. Then Activate the 3rd party plugins one by one and check which plugin is creating the issue for you.

Otherwise, if the issue still exists then keeps the 3rd party plugins deactivated and let me know so I will check and give you a possible solution.

Best Regards.

RD
    Participant

Hello,
    it is still not working. only when I am logged as admin it is saving the wishlist. when I am as a guest on the site it is not working.
    please check it on the testing site.
    you have all the information you need.

Hello,

Please increase the PHP version to 8 or higher and disable the CDN and remove the server cache/site cache and check the issue.

Best Regards.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)