Home Forums WoodMart support forum Wishlist not working after v4 update

Wishlist not working after v4 update

Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author

silentmedia
    Participant

Hi,

I have updated the wishlist but it does not work properly. I added the shortcode to page (I wish you added these instructions in your migration instructions).

If you add product single page to wish list then click browse on same link it does not show the product in list (although the count on icon in header does go up).

I think this is caching issue. But we had no shuck problem with the plugin wishlist. Can we go back to that one?

Hello,

Please configure the Wishlist as per this manual: https://xtemos.com/docs/woodmart/woodmart-wishlist/

Make sure, you have created the page, added the Wishlist element and set the page in the Theme Settings.

Best Regards

silentmedia
    Participant

Hello,

Yes, I did all that. Products are not being added/removed correctly with caching. The old plugin worked no problem.

Hello,

Please deactivate all the plugins not related to the theme, these plugins are no longer required: Redux Framework, CMB2, please delete them, check the issue, if the problem remains, leave the plugins not activated and provide the site admin access to the private area.

Best Regards

silentmedia
    Participant

Hello as mentioned already. I did s that. Still not working.

Hello,

I am checking the Wishlist on your site and it works https://gyazo.com/7cf7b0b7d5f83b1bb787640c6f274197

Please clarify.

Best Regards

silentmedia
    Participant

Hello,

No it does not work.

See Private

Hello,

Please deactivate all the plugins not related to the theme and switch the parent theme, check the issue, if the problem remains, leave the plugins not activated for us to check.
    Best Regards

silentmedia
    Participant

Hello,

It is caching issue.

I disabled the LiteSpeed Cache plugin and Wishlist works okay. This is widely used plugin.

You can check with private admin access provided.

LiteSpeed Cache > General > Enable LiteSpeed Cache > Disable

newsprince
    Participant

@silentmedia

Exclude wishlist page from Excludes > Do Not Cache URIs option

Hello,

Please try to replace your cache plugin with this one WP Super Cache https://wordpress.org/plugins/wp-super-cache/

Best Regards

silentmedia
    Participant

Hi @newsprince,

Thanks that worked for the Wishlist page, but is still incorrectly caching on Shop and Product Pages (I obviously can not stop caching these pages as it will slow down to much).

@Elise
    Noromit
    I does not make logic for me to change from LiteSpeed plugin as our Server is LiteSpeed.

Hello,

WP Super Cache is fully compatible with our theme. When you use LiteSpeed Cache plugin, Wishlist does not work okay.

Best Regards

silentmedia
    Participant

Ok. I switched to WP Super Cache but still similar problem. Do you have screenshots of settings you use in WP Super Cache?

Hello,

Please refer the plugin documentation or contact plugin support on this issue.

Best Regards

nephyhlim
    Participant

I have the same issue! All worked fine before the update! I am also using Litespeed.

Please fix this!

Have a great week ahead!

Hello, nephyhlim

Please try to replace your cache plugin with this one WP Super Cache https://wordpress.org/plugins/wp-super-cache/ o contact the Litespeed support.

Best Regards

silentmedia
    Participant

Hi @nephyhlim,

It will work if you exclude the wishlist page as mentioned by @newsprince. I have attached my screenshot for you. Also remember to setup the shortcode on the wishlist page.

The only remaining issue is that if you click add to wishlist on shop/product page and then leave and come back to the page, it forgets that you have added it already. This is the same on the Woodmart Demo site – so not a LiteSpeed issue.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

nephyhlim
    Participant

Thx man! Really appreciate it!

iRomeK
    Participant

Hey guys,

do you have any solution for WP Super Cache? I added /wishlist/ to the strings, that should not be chached. So for Desktop this is working. But on mobile not. In case you add a product to wishlist, the icon in the menu bar counts.By clicking on it, it sais wishlist is empty. After refreshing the page, the marked products will be there.

Are there any chaching settings for mobile? As said, on desktop ist works well.

This is so confusing..

Thank you very much for help!

Best regards from germany,
    iRomeK

Hello,

Please refer to the plugin documentation or support as we do not have any instructions. Wishlist works correctly without the plugin.

Best Regards

Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)