Home Forums WoodMart support forum Wishlist not working for logged-in customerers, but only for guest

Wishlist not working for logged-in customerers, but only for guest

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Heiko
    Participant

Hi!

Our wishlist is not working as it should.
    For logged-in user it is not possible to add items to the wishlist. The wishlist stays empty, althought the check mark appaers. In the top-bar the Number stays at 0.

The guests (not logged-in users) the wishlist works as designed.

What we did so far:
    – Checked, that the newest versions are installed
    – Added /wunschliste/ (German for wishlist) to execpption of caching (WP rocket)
    – deactivated cache for testing

Access to wp-admin is granted, backup was performed.

With king regards
    Heiko

Hello,

It seems to be a cache issue. Please deactivate the cache plugin and check back.

If the issue still occurs then deactivate all the third party plugins and tell me then we will troubleshoot with the theme plugins.

Best Regards

Heiko
    Participant

Hello,

thank you for your reply.
    I assumed also that it is a caching issue. But this is what I tested before and where I could not find a failure. Therefore I opened this ticket.
    Now, I made a stage installation of our shop and deactivated all plugins, that are not absolutly necessary incl. the cache plugin. The bevaviour is still the same – the wishlist does not work for logged-in users.

Credentials for the staging Website in the area private content.

With kind regards
    Heiko

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Please, provide us with your FTP access so we can investigate the issue further.

Kind Regards

Heiko
    Participant

Hello,

please find the FTP crendenitals in the private section.

The FTP access is for the staging website, where all not necessary plug-ins are deactivated.

With kind regrads
    Heiko

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

It looks like database tables are missing now. Please, send us FTP access from your live website so we can restore them to fix the wishlist functionality.

Kind Regards

Heiko
    Participant

Hello,

I missed your answer, since I got not any email.
    Howerver, please find in the private section the FTP access.

Backup performed. Please add the missing databases. Which name do they have?

Kind regrads
    Heiko

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

It seems like the Wishlist page didn’t have our wishlist shortocde. We have resaved the page and now it works well. Please, test it from your side now.

Heiko
    Participant

Hello,

the shortcode was in the wishlist. That is, was I checked first. The behavior is still the same; the wishlist does not work for logged-in users, but for guests.
    Please check when you are logged-in.

With kind regards
    Heiko

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

We just tested this on your website and it works well. Here is a screenshot https://gyazo.com/eb4d9931fcffba65e5bc5fb5633d1844

Kind Regards

Tagged: 

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)