Home Forums WoodMart support forum Wishlist not working – printscreen attached

Wishlist not working – printscreen attached

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

ZooHiT.pl
    Participant

Hi,

I have strange problem – everything works fine except Wishlist – I enclose printscreen – there is an error when you try to enter the wishlist site – when you click “heart” – it is adding the product but when you try enter wishlist site there is only error:

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected end of file in /home/medvet/domains/zoohit.pl/public_html/wp-content/themes/woodmart/woocommerce/wishlist-view.php on line 228

what is wrong with this site??how to fix this – I hope it is small error that can be easily fixed

I placed website on other 2 servers – and the situation is the same – BUT when I change motiv – not woodmart – the plugin works normally – when I change motiv for woodmart – it is error again

waiting for help

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Could you please disable all plugins that are not related to our theme and provide us your admin access so we can check it?

Thank you in advance

ZooHiT.pl
    Participant

OK – PROBLEM SOLVED –

I dont know WHY but it installed my woodmart and cut off half of wishlist-view.php file

I copied new wishlist-view.php from downloaded motiv and overwrite it on server – and it works perfectly – I dont know how this happend – half of wishlist-view.php file was cut off – without further php code in this 228 line…and original file has 15Kb and my error file had 10Kb

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Great, we are glad that you sorted it out.

Tagged: 

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Wishlist not working – printscreen attached’ is closed to new replies.