Home Forums Basel support forum WISHLIST PREMIUM VERSION – PROBLEM WITH ICON APPEARANCE PART II

WISHLIST PREMIUM VERSION – PROBLEM WITH ICON APPEARANCE PART II

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

bellenista
    Participant

I used the solution from the previous question but I would like to display the wishlist icon so that my customers would know that we have this feature. I find that an easy way to fix this problem is to allow unauthorized users to add to wishlist in the settings but that would defeat the point of forcing them to register an account.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Sorry, but could you please write what exactly issue do you have with our theme and this plugin at the moment?

Regards

bellenista
    Participant

I am having the same issue as this post: https://xtemos.com/forums/topic/wishlist-premium-version-problem-with-icon-appearence/

Where the wishlist hearts becomes “Add to Wishlist” on mobile devices. I would like to be able to show the hearts on each product image so that customers know we have this feature.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

But we don’t see any issue on your website. See the screenshot

bellenista
    Participant

This is because I currently have the option to disallow unauthenticated users from making a wishlist turned off. I think I am actually satisfied with this option.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

So it is ok for you or you still need help regarding this question?

bellenista
    Participant

I think I am fine with this option.

Thanks,
    Jie

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

OK, contact us if you have any additional questions or concerns.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘WISHLIST PREMIUM VERSION – PROBLEM WITH ICON APPEARANCE PART II’ is closed to new replies.