Home Forums WoodMart support forum Wishlist problems.

Wishlist problems.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

me-2954
    Participant

If you please, I have some issues with the Wishlist module that preventing it from behaving correctly!

1- I have a duplicated Wishlist button! (Screen capture – 1)
    2- When selecting the upper one, it says “added to Wishlist” (Screen Capture – 2), and when I go to the Wishlist – nothing is there, while it’s saying that it’s already there on the single product page! (Screen capture – 3)
    3- When selecting the lower Wishlist button, and go to browse the Wishlist, nothing is there also! (Screen Capture – 4)

Can you help me please.

Thank you.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello

You have provided the limited access. Most likely you have a Wishlist plugin, please deactivate it.

Please deactivate all the plugins except these ones:

Slider Revolution
    WPBakery Page Builder or Elementor
    Woodmart Core
    Contact Form 7
    MailChimp for WordPress
    WooCommerce
    Safe SVG

If the problem has gone, activate the plugins one by one, checking the issue to detect which one causes the problem.

In case, the problem remains, even after all the plugins are deactivated, provide your site admin access (insert the site credentials into the Private content block under the message area) and confirm the permission for plugins deactivation, switching to the parent or default theme. As soon as we complete the testing we will enable all back, however, the site would be without plugins for 15-20 min. You would better make the full backup of your site.

Best Regards

me-2954
    Participant

Thank you for replying.

I managed to solve all things related to the Wishlist I mentioned above (with your direction help)
    Only one thing remains unsolved!

It’s the ‘X’ remove button in the Wishlist page! It’s not working, and when I look to what URL it’s pointing I found it like that ‘https://sheatoz.com/wishlist/#’

Do you have a suggestion how to solve this, or the cause of the ‘Remove’ button not working.

Thank you.

Hello,

Now I see one icon of Wishlist, please exclude the Wishlist from the cache settings.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

me-2954
    Participant

Thank you for your reply.

But, the Wishlist is built-in the theme!
    You could write how I’ll exclude it
    the name of the module, or the exclusion I’ve to right for the cache module

Thank you.

me-2954
    Participant

I’ve excluded the Wishlist page URL from Flyingpress cache, but the problem still there (the remove button in the wishlist page is not working!)

Can you help, please.

Thank you.

me-2954
    Participant

Hi, Elise.
    I followed the exclusion instructions in the link: https://xtemos.com/wordpress-performance-optimization-the-ultimate-guide-in-2021/#Step_3
    And the remove button is working now

The only thing that still bothering, that when you go to the Wishlist page, you’ll find it empty, tell you refresh the page manually, and only then – the Wishlist added products will appear

And because I can’t ask the customer to do the same, I have to solve this!

Can you please, help

Thank you.

Hello,

We have checked and we see, that the problem is caused by the cache plugin you use and option Delay JavaScript. This option does not integrate script file of Wishlist.

You need either disable option, or exclude these files: woodmart/js/scripts/global/helpers.min.js
    woodmart/js/scripts/wc/wishlist.min.js

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Tagged: 

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)