Home Forums WoodMart support forum Wishlist – Return to shop Button – URL

Wishlist – Return to shop Button – URL

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Arlinda
    Participant

Hello,
    I am trying to change the button on the Wishlist – Return to shop but I can’t find how to edit it
    How can I change the URL?

Hello,

Could you please provide more details? Provide the page URL and screen of which button and how you want to change that.

You can translate/rewrite all theme and plugin texts via PO file in WordPress. Here is a video tutorial that should help you translate your website texts with a Loco Translate plugin https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D3NsDdMzsls&list=PLMw6W4rAaOgKKv0oexGHzpWBg1imvrval&index=3

Please check the video tutorial to see how to save the translation file correctly. You can remove the plugin and translations would remain. Also, translations would remain after each theme update.

In order to translate the WooCommerce strings, you need to create a separate translation in Loco > Plugins > WooCommerce in the same way as shown in the video.

Best Regards

Arlinda
    Participant

Hello Elise, thank you for the response
    And let me explain better with screenshots what is the button that I need to change.

This menu, has a button, “Return to shop”, in each of them, and I want to change all of them to direct on another page.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

This button relates to Woocommerce and Woocommerce does not provide the option to change the URL, you can try to do that with any redirection plugin.

Best Regards

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)