Home Forums WoodMart support forum Wishlist share functionality

Wishlist share functionality

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

studio84digital
    Participant

Dear,

The woodmart wishlist is working great and I do realize a share functionality is not supported.
    I wish to add a share function (for logged and not logged-in users) without using a different plugin.
    Do you guys offer that service to make this customisation?

Thanks in advance.

Regards, Bart

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Thank you so much for purchasing our theme and contacting our support center.

The share function is available in our theme out of the box. You can see how it works in our demo. But it works for logged-in users only.

Kind Regards
    XTemos Studio

studio84digital
    Participant

Dear,

Please read my topic, I said the woodmart wishlist is working great and I do realize a share functionality is not supported.

My question is: do you guys offer a customisation service to make the wishlist shareable? If not, who would you recommend with Woodmart knowledge. Or would you advise to disable the woodmart wishlist and opt for a specific wishlist plugin?

Thanks for your feedback. Cheers, Bart

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Sorry for the confusion, but we were talking exactly about the share function for the wishlist. Check the screenshot https://gyazo.com/3e9254d08abcf46f6437ef8f051a6c1e

Kind Regards

studio84digital
    Participant

Dear,

I do not have that share functionality when logged in and viewing my wishlist, ss this a setting that needs to be activated?

Cheers, Bart

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Please, send us your admin access so we can check this.

Kind Regards

Tagged: ,

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)