Home Forums Basel support forum wishlist when i click icon only go to english….!!

wishlist when i click icon only go to english….!!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

i have poly language translate.. i make two page wishlist one in english and one in arabic but from xtemos themesetting -> shop ->wishlist only i can choose one page as example i choose wishlist english page, when customer in arabic language and choose wishlist to products then click on wishlist icon in header only english page wishlist is open not open for arabic … how we can solve this problem …?

Hello,

Which plugin for translation do you use?

Best Regards

i used this https://polylang.pro/

but i think all pligins same work, the problem is in xtemos setting only i can choose one page

Hello,

We do not guarantee 100 % compatibility with the polybag. It works perfectly with WPML. There should be one and the same page in different languages. Please contact the Polylang plugin for an advise.

Best REgards

please check screen i know plugin translate in wordpress all of them same idea , i think problem from this setting : theme setting -> shop -> wishlist -> Wishlist page
    “Select a page for wishlist table. It should contain the shortcode shortcode: [basel_wishlist]” i choose arabic page , only when i click in heart icon in header always give me arabic language if user open english page or netherland…and click on heart in header they will give you arabic page … please open website and see the problem…. poly language same wpml for translate…

https://www.central-bazaar.com/

Hello,

Yes, the Wishlist is set in the Theme Settings in the same way as Shop page, for example, is set in the Woocommerce settings. How do you translate the shop page? Try in the same way. We do not have instructions on the plugin. Please contact the plugin support.

Best Regards

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)