Home Forums WoodMart support forum WMPL on product pages leaves default HEADER

WMPL on product pages leaves default HEADER

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

sKaterica
    Participant

Dear I have a big problem, everything is finished but once I added WPML my DEFAULT header wont show only on product pages.

IT shows once that was there called “Default header layout”. If I try to change or delete that one it gives OK message but still is there as on your demo.

You can check attachemts or those links:
    Product page with bug:
    https://n1.cbscompany.com/machines/extruders/blown-film-extruders/2xblown-film-extruders-for-pvc-film-fiap-italy-year-1995/

Other pages:
    https://n1.cbscompany.com/about-us/

Please help.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

sKaterica
    Participant

I just realised that if I change product by product it will apply, but I have over 1000 products, is there a way to fix this once for all?

sKaterica
    Participant

And one more thing I realised when I place an order with WMPL active, it gives me 404 page.

Hello,

The recent versions of WPML require another way of translation for the Header. Please check this manual and follow the instructions: https://xtemos.com/docs-topic/how-to-use-wpml-with-woodmart/

If the problem remains, please check the site admin access, they do not work, I cannot check.

Best Regards

sKaterica
    Participant

I tried all of that, and that is exactly how I installed it.
    I have only English language right now, but once I installed WPML that happened.
    In private part I sent admin access again.

Can you please check.
    So dummy demo imported menu is there and cannot be deleted, other one is setted up to be default, and I cant even change that demo one. But when I go product by product if I change custom menu it changes… :S but its just too much work.
    Once I deactivate WPML it works fine.

Hello,

You need to enable the language of the translation.

Then you need to translate the content of the Home page, for example, then check the manual and follow in the header translation, and let us know if the problem remains.

If the problem remains, please leave the translation language active. We will check.

Best Regards

sKaterica
    Participant

I am trying but its just not working, not I tried to translate independently.
    HomePage, but the problems are still here.

So first HEADER of single product page – If I do it manually page by page it works, but there are more errors.
    For example When I order, there is no Thank you Page, but send to 404.
    Also in MyAccount page when you go to Orders (Requests in my case) again 404 Page.

Can you please check/help I have to put it live in few days, I can pay extra for support just to manage it.

KR,
    I.

sKaterica
    Participant

So I duplicated only HomePage/ and now created something just not to be empty.

He takes products / machines even on serbian one, so maybe that is the problem… :S
    Didnt have this prob before.

Also checked ENG (default) version of HEADER BUILDER – in string stransaltoin is good “header_528910”
    in all [xts-woodmart-options]single_product_header [xts-woodmart-options]default_header whb_main_header

• This reply was modified 1 year, 4 months ago by sKaterica.
    • This reply was modified 1 year, 4 months ago by sKaterica.

Hello,

Please provide your site login URL we will check deeper.

Best Regards

sKaterica
    Participant

Already sent you link and web access but here is it again.
    WEbsite link and login in private.
    https://n1.cbscompany.com/

Hello,

Please activate the parent theme and check. Our developers have checked and see that the customization in your child theme causes the problem.

If no problem on the parent theme, remove and save separately all your customization and add snippets by snippet to detect which part causes the issue.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)