Home Forums WoodMart support forum Wodmart core plugin errors

Wodmart core plugin errors

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author

dragan.cubra
    Participant

Hi, I have big problem with wodmart theme, I instal and setup theme on one hosting and everithing work fine, but when I transfer them into original domen https://aquazooshop.rs/ on another hosting hompage has been broken, slider not working and elementor has errors and entire homepage has diapear. When I deactivate Wodmart core plugin, home page recover, but slider still not working, can you check my domen please,I can give you Username and Password if you need, this is elementor errors:

Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function Elementor\mb_strtolower() in /home/aquazoos/public_html/wp-content/plugins/elementor/includes/utils.php:542
    Stack trace:
    #0 /home/aquazoos/public_html/wp-content/themes/woodmart/inc/integrations/elementor/elementor.php(162): Elementor\Utils::parse_custom_attributes(”)
    #1 /home/aquazoos/public_html/wp-content/themes/woodmart/inc/integrations/elementor/elements/button/button.php(59): woodmart_get_link_attrs(Array)
    #2 /home/aquazoos/public_html/wp-content/themes/woodmart/inc/integrations/elementor/elements/button/class-button.php(144): woodmart_elementor_button_template(Array)
    #3 /home/aquazoos/public_html/wp-content/plugins/elementor/includes/base/widget-base.php(530): XTS\Elementor\Button->render()
    #4 /home/aquazoos/public_html/wp-content/plugins/elementor/includes/base/widget-base.php(660): Elementor\Widget_Base->render_content()
    #5 /home/aquazoos/public_html/wp-content/plugins/elementor/includes/base/element-base.php(644): Elementor\Widget_Base->_print_content()

Hello,

Thank you very much for choosing our theme and for contacting us.

Please try again with All in one WP migration https://wordpress.org/plugins/all-in-one-wp-migration/

All these problems are caused by the incorrect transfer.

Best Regards

dragan.cubra
    Participant

Hello, I have delete all and try again like you said but I have same isues, when I deactivate plugin woodmart core homepage recover, when this plugin is activated the whole page is crashed. Can you please fix that of thel me what to do. I can give you Username and Password if you need,

dragan.cubra
    Participant

This is error in Cpanel error.log file

[06-Oct-2020 07:54:34 UTC] PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function Elementor\mb_strtolower() in /home/aquazoos/public_html/wp-content/plugins/elementor/includes/utils.php:542
    Stack trace:
    #0 /home/aquazoos/public_html/wp-content/themes/woodmart/inc/integrations/elementor/elementor.php(162): Elementor\Utils::parse_custom_attributes(”)
    #1 /home/aquazoos/public_html/wp-content/themes/woodmart/inc/integrations/elementor/elements/button/button.php(59): woodmart_get_link_attrs(Array)
    #2 /home/aquazoos/public_html/wp-content/themes/woodmart/inc/integrations/elementor/elements/button/class-button.php(144): woodmart_elementor_button_template(Array)
    #3 /home/aquazoos/public_html/wp-content/plugins/elementor/includes/base/widget-base.php(530): XTS\Elementor\Button->render()
    #4 /home/aquazoos/public_html/wp-content/plugins/elementor/includes/base/widget-base.php(660): Elementor\Widget_Base->render_content()
    #5 /home/aquazoos/public_html/wp-content/plugins/elementor/includes/base/element-base.php(644): Elementor\Widget_Base->_print_content()
    #6 in /home/aquazoos/public_html/wp-content/plugins/elementor/includes/utils.php on line 542
    [06-Oct-2020 07:55:03 UTC] PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function Elementor\mb_strtolower() in /home/aquazoos/public_html/wp-content/plugins/elementor/includes/utils.php:542
    Stack trace:
    #6 in /home/aquazoos/public_html/wp-content/plugins/elementor/includes/utils.php on line 542

Hello,

Please deactivate all the plugins not related to the theme and switch the parent theme on both sites, provide the site admin access to both sites.
    The destination site should be net WordPress installation.

Best Regards

dragan.cubra
    Participant

I have sent you login info in private content

Hello,

Your site is over 400 MB, you have the limitation Maximum upload file size: 128 MB. Please contact your host support and ask them to increase up to at least 500/ That is the reason your site is not transferred correctly.

As soon as you increase the upload file size, I will transfer your site with the plugin without any problems and the same you can do with a few clicks.

Best Regards

dragan.cubra
    Participant

Hello , can you tell me how to setup image of product in shop to be the same height??
    I have many products tha have pictures with diferent height and that looks messed up,for example if the image is a higher height, it moves the product below it downwards and disturbs the appearance of the store and the products are not in the plane.

Hello,

You will have to crop the images. Please find the instruction here: https://xtemos.com/docs/woodmart/faq-guides/image-size-content-alignment-product-grid/

Best Regards

dragan.cubra
    Participant

1. Hi, I want to set that image in shop have same height, I can’t find that in instruction that you send me.
    2. I have one more problem, in only this category view https://aquazooshop.rs/product-category/akvaristika/hrana-za-ribice/tetra/ the products are one below the other, not three in a row , in all other category view products are shown three in a row.
    Cen you help me to solve both problems??

Best regards
    Dragan Cubra

Hello,

Please update the credentials and confirm the permit to deactivate the plugins not related to the theme.

Best Regards

dragan.cubra
    Participant

I’m really disappointed with the support, you didn’t specifically help me with any of my questions, I asked
    yours and regarding the fixed height for product images and this second question you give me answers that everyone already knows, I have already tried to exclude all plugins that are not related to the topic I still have the same problem and I ask you to try a little harder to answer questions in related to your theme I purchased and paid for and theme support

Hello,

In order to have nice images, you need to upload images of the same size and proportion regardless of the theme.

Actually, it is not possible to edit image height, if we do so the image would be broken. We can change the width and height would be charged automatically. The way-out is cropping images. You can find the option described in this instruction: https://xtemos.com/docs/woodmart/faq-guides/image-size-content-alignment-product-grid/ This option would be effective if all the images are big and proportional.

Now I see the problem in the product category. If you view our demo, you will not see such a problem, so it is a local problem. In most cases such problems caused by third-parties plugins or them customization. That is why I ask to update the credentials and permit to deactivate the plugins.

Please provide your updated site access to the private area. We will do our best to solve the problems.

Best Regards

dragan.cubra
    Participant

I sent site access in private

Hello,

Some customization in your child theme causes the problem on this category page /product-category/akvaristika/hrana-za-ribice/tetra/

When I deactivated the child theme I see this page like this: https://gyazo.com/3deafd1034011850492cad43f6f946a6

Please check.

Best Regards

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)