Home Forums WoodMart support forum Wodrpress importer & select category

Wodrpress importer & select category

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

grehgor
    Participant

Hello,
    I bought your WoodMart theme. I have two questions?
    (serwer php 7.2.11, WordPress 4.9.8, Woocommerce 3.5.2)

1- I can not run the WordPress importer. After activation, I have the following error:
    Fatal error: class can not be declared WXR_Parser, because the name is already used in /home/grehgo01/domains/gassu.eu/public_html/new/wp-content/plugins/woodmart-core/importer/parsers.php in a line 12

WordPress Importer 0.6.4

I tried to change php to 7.0 but nothing changes

——————————————————–

2- where can I change the content of the “select category” field in the search engine? I need to display other categories

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Thank you very much for choosing our theme and for contacting us.

1. Please check the issue on one of the default themes to understand if our theme causes the problem.

2. This list reflects all the existing categories and you can edit them in Products > Categories

Best Regards

grehgor
    Participant

1- I checked, the problem is Woodmart Core

Hello,

Please update all the plugins.

Best Regards

grehgor
    Participant

Current plugins but the problem is still there. I solved by excluding the core during import.

However, I have a problem, but rather a question?
    – when I choose the store category from the mega menu, the whole page is loaded and everything is ok.

– when I select a category from the menu available on the title bar (screenshot), the products load, but the sidebar does not overload. This causes the product filter to not display the content of the page. Dopireo refreshing the whole table will allow correct loading of the filters.

Can you help with the solution?
    Read the mark on priv

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

If you are using some custom filters plugin you need to disable our custom AJAX shop function in Theme Settings -> Shop to make it work.

Kind Regards

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)