Home Forums Basel support forum Woo Commerce Subscription Switching Problem with Basel

Woo Commerce Subscription Switching Problem with Basel

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

bkclouse
    Participant

There seems to be a problem with the subscription switching feature of Woo Commerce subscriptions when the Basel theme is activated. If a user wants to switch the subscription to a different size (tshirt order, all sizes are the same price), it makes them put in payment information again, and creates a new order. This doesn’t happen when other themes like Storefront or Twenty Seventeen are active. I have gone through support at Woo Commerce but when it was identified that your theme was causing the issue, they said I must get support to find changes to the problem here. Please help! I want to stay with your theme but cannot if this feature doesn’t work. Have you seen this before and is there a fix? Thanks

bkclouse
    Participant

Login info included so you can fix if possible.

Eric Watson
    Participant

Hi,

Please, describe to us your problem in a bit more details. Attach some screenshots and provide us with a list of steps on how to reproduce it on your website.

Thank you in advance.

bkclouse
    Participant

1. Order any size of Product “Shaka Shirt Signup”
    2. Complete Checkout and go to “MY Account”.
    3. Click on Subscriptions – It will be listed in there. Open it
    4. Click on button that says “Switch My Size” (we want them to be able to switch their size at any time)
    5. It will take you back to the product to choose a new size. Choose a new size and hit “Sign up Now”. (this is normal)
    6. PROBLEM: Go to checkout and complete size switch, and it requires payment (red flag because if it is a product that is a cross switch and needs no change in payment, the payment info shouldnt’ show or be requested) If you complete this using the twenty-seventeen theme, you will see what I mean.
    7. If you go ahead and complete the payment info and submit, thinking it changed your subscription, go to “My Account” and it didn’t complete a switch, but instead added a second subscription.
    8. Also, No Note for switching account is created in the subscription notes, and it should create a note and send an email saying the subscription was switched successfully.

Eric Watson
    Participant

How we can create order without credit card? http://prntscr.com/kh5sf5

Regards

bkclouse
    Participant

You have to enable test mode for Stripe. I enabled for now…please test.

Hello,

Please navigate to Theme Settings -> Product page -> and deactivate AJAX Add to cart

Best Regards

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)