Home Forums Basel support forum Woocomerce translate

Woocomerce translate

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Evelina
    Participant

Hello, I am using loco translate for translating theme.
    I have set website to my prefered language – Lithuanian, however woocommerce is not showing in my language. What I am missing?

Hello,

Please create a translation in Loco > Plugins > Woocommerce, you will find all the strings.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Evelina
    Participant

But in that case I will need to translate all the Woocommerce? Woocommerce is already translated to Lithuanian. Why it is not changed when I changed site language?

Hello,

Please provide the page URL and strings you want to translate.

Best Regards

Evelina
    Participant

I want to have all translated strings to my language. Maybe I need to add translation manually?

Hello,

You can translate/rewrite all theme and plugin texts via PO file in WordPress. Here is a video tutorial that should help you translate your website texts with a Loco Translate plugin https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D3NsDdMzsls&list=PLMw6W4rAaOgKKv0oexGHzpWBg1imvrval&index=3

Please check the video tutorial to see how to save the translation file correctly. You can remove the plugin and translations would remain. Also, translations would remain after each theme update.

In order to translate Woocommerce, you need to create the translation in the Loco > plugins > Woocommerce

Best Regards

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)