Home Forums WoodMart support forum WooCommerce Addon – Affiliation link

WooCommerce Addon – Affiliation link

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author

nvybvl
    Participant

Hi there, First of all: The theme is best. I like it very much and looks like a profesional theme. Thanks for it. Second: I got a problem when I try to use woocommerce with affiliate link: i think its something wrong with AJAX call to action button “Add to cart” dont take my affiliation link.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Could you please check how it works with some default WordPress theme like twentysixteen to understand is it our theme issue or not?

Regards

nvybvl
    Participant

Yes. I already use this technique with my other website alpinmedia.ro and I dont have any problems. This is from your theme. Please simulate something, install woocommerce and use affiliate product.
    THanks

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Could you please disable all plugins that are not related to our theme and provide us your admin access so we can check it? It works correctly on our side.

nvybvl
    Participant

I use only one plugin in + of your theme. Its the plugin that import products.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

We tested it with default WordPress theme and it doesn’t work on your website. It means that it is not our theme’s issue. Maybe it is a problem with your affiliate partner’s store.

nvybvl
    Participant

well, then can you help me to solve this issue please ?

nvybvl
    Participant

It is from your end because there is an FORM with a button that calls the action via AJAX, so I think something goes wrong there. because I dont use the CART, I have affiliation links. When you press add to cart, there is actually a link.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Could you please send us some screenshots of how it works with default WordPress theme? We already tested your website and see that it doesn’t work at all, no matter which theme is activated.

nvybvl
    Participant

Ok, I find where is the problem. Seems to be because of this plugin:
    ” YITH WooCommerce Wishlist ”

If I disable this, the button works good.
    Do you have any solutions for this ?

Also I would like to solve this one, this is possible ?

“Hola! Would you like to receive automatic updates and unlock premium support? Please activate your copy of WPBakery Page Builder.”

Thank youy

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Sorry, but we don’t know why these plugins are not compatible with each other. You need to contact plugin’s developers for help in this situation.

WPBakery Page Builder and Revolution slider come bundled with our theme but they can’t be activated with our purchase code. Actually, you don’t need to do this. Only in case you want to get free premium support from its author, you can purchase it from Codecanyon. But it is not necessary since we will always provide you with the latest updates.

nvybvl
    Participant

Hi there,

The “YITH WooCommerce Wishlist” its coming with the woodmart theme. I dont install it separately.
    I mean, you have to know why its not compatible.

Thank you

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Yes, but WooCommerce Addon – Affiliation link is not our theme’s plugin. So your external plugin is not compatible with another one – most popular free plugin for wishlist. It is recommended to use with our theme but it is not a part of our theme. You need to contact WooCommerce add-on plugin’s developers for help.

nvybvl
    Participant

Ok,

Thank you so much for your patience.

Stefan

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

You are welcome.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘WooCommerce Addon – Affiliation link’ is closed to new replies.