Home Forums WoodMart support forum woocommerce attributes

woocommerce attributes

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

adpwebdesign.it
    Participant

Hi,
    I’m going to import products with a CSV because I’ve got more than 500 of them, + the variables.
    Can you please tell me if I have to add all the needed attributes before importing the products (like all the colors, sizes, brands) or if they will be automatically imported if rightly inserted in the CSV columns?
    I saw for example that if I set in the CSV the categories, they are automatically created in Woocommerce while importing the file. Is the same with attributes? Are they automatically created when importing the CSV?

Thanks for your help

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hi adpwebdesign.it,

Thanks for reaching to us.

Image / Text / Color Swatches are part of Attributes, which are Woocommerce functionality and the Woodmart theme does not have the option to import/export the attributes, unfortunately.

You will need to find a plugin or import or export the certain Database table or re-add existing attributes, such as popular plugin: https://www.wpallimport.com/woocommerce-product-export/

Please note that we do not give a guarantee for full theme compatibility with all existing 3rd party plugins. Sometimes, not always, you need additionally customize the theme or plugin to make them work together. Unfortunately, it’s not possible for the author to make the theme compatible with all the existing plugins and additional customization is outside the scope of our basic support.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Regards,

adpwebdesign.it
    Participant

Hi Hung,
    thanks for your reply. What you mean by saying that Woodmart theme does not have the option to import/export the attributes? I mean, even with a plugin, do I have to insert all of them manually?
    I hope not 🙂

The popular plugin you suggest https://www.wpallimport.com/woocommerce-product-export/ seems to export products and them eventually import them back. But I already have all the products exported in a CSV (Excel file), so I just need to import them in Woocommerce, not export and import to a different website.
    Can you suggest a plugin to just import products please?
    Thanks

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hi adpwebdesign.it,

For specialized assistance and potential solutions, I kindly suggest that you reach out directly to the WooCommerce plugin’s support team https://wordpress.org/support/plugin/woocommerce/, who are better equipped to provide you with the guidance you requires.

We have not tested such kinds of plugins, so we don’t have any detailed suggestions.

Regards,

adpwebdesign.it
    Participant

i see
    thanks

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hi adpwebdesign.it,

Keep us in mind for future questions and concerns, we’re always here to help!

Regards,

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘woocommerce attributes’ is closed to new replies.