Home Forums Basel support forum Woocommerce Checkout Problem !

Woocommerce Checkout Problem !

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Jacinthe
    Participant

Hey,

I have a problem on my payment checkout page on woocommerce. The first time when you want to load the page, Mondial Relay doesn’t appear correctly because it’s impossible to choose the relay shop.
    And payment by card doesn’t work because it’s impossible to enter card informations.

https://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2019/39/4/1569503727-paymentproblem.png

And sometimes we can’t even choose shipping method ! So please help me quick thanks

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Please check the issue on one of the default themes to understand if our theme causes the problem. We suspect that this is the issue of plugins conflict. If you see the same situation on the default theme, deactivated all the third parties plugins not related to the theme and activate them one by one to discover which one influence.

Best Regards

Jacinthe
    Participant

Hey,

I’ve checked all my pluggins and actually the problem comes from the javascript that uploads after the jquery (see the 1st screenshot below).

And I’ve seen that there are constantly errors from the theme ! (see 2nd screenshot below)

So please could you check and help me because the problem seems to come from the theme, I’ve desactivated all pluggins and it doesn’t make this problem.
    Thanks

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

As I understand as soon as you deactivate the plugins the problem disappeared, right? Now activate the plugins one by one checking the issue, to detect which plugin causes the problem. Checkout is the Woocommerce functionality. Our theme does not influence. If you have the problems with the checkout it means some of the plugins influence.

Best Regards.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)