Home Forums WoodMart support forum WooCommerce default CSV importer – Variation images missing

WooCommerce default CSV importer – Variation images missing

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

d_ch
    Participant

Hi,

I am currently using the default WooCommerce CSV importer to upload my products on my shop but I have the following issue:

After the CSV import, all of them are uploaded normally (both simple & variable). The problem is that my variation multiple images are not uploaded and I get on my back-end only the first (main) image of each variation (the first one in order of my CSV file).

As I know default WooCommerce allows only one picture per variation. But your theme supports variation image galleries for extending the default behaviour. I have already enabled this option at Product page –> Images –> Additional variations images –> ON via your theme product page settings. Shouldn’t it recognize them via the CSV import?

I attach you two screenshots to better understand what I mean and my current CSV & Excel files to have a quick look.

Is it possible this to be fixed someway? It would be really difficult for my client to set the multiple variation images for each product of the shop manually.

Thank you in advance,
    Dimitris

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Yes, you will have to upload them manually. This feature is provided by our theme and any default importing functions would not import the product galleries.

Best Regards

d_ch
    Participant

Ok thank you for your information! I will try an alternative way to achieve this (maybe by disabling your function for variation image galleries and installing an external official plugin from WooCommerce for having additional variation images).

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘WooCommerce default CSV importer – Variation images missing’ is closed to new replies.