Home Forums WoodMart support forum WooCommerce Doesn't show products

WooCommerce Doesn't show products

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

The default Shop page of WooCommerce doesn’t show products. Also, the categories and vendors don’t show any products.

Default Shop page shows Only 5 products but there are more than 400.

Category Page (Beds): there are 88 products but only show two.

Also, Ajax filters don’t show any products and not the Vendor pages.

Hello,

Thank you very much for choosing our theme and contacting our support.

Please check the issue on one of the default themes to understand where our theme causes the problem. We suspect that this is the issue of plugins conflict. If you see the same situation on the default theme, deactivated all the third parties plugins not related to the theme and activate them one by one to discover which one influence.

Best Regards

I’ve tried that. Deactivate all the plugins just keeping the woocommerce active but it still wasn’t working.

I cloned everything on local servers and there was following error I can see:

Fatal error
    : Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function woodmart_get_svg() in E:\xampp\htdocs\fh_live_local\wp-content\themes\woodmart\inc\functions.php:1133 Stack trace: #0 E:\xampp\htdocs\fh_live_local\wp-content\themes\woodmart\inc\functions.php(1127): woodmart_get_any_svg(‘E:\\xampp\\htdocs…’) #1 E:\xampp\htdocs\fh_live_local\wp-content\themes\woodmart\inc\woocommerce.php(1896): woodmart_get_svg_content(‘list-style’) #2 E:\xampp\htdocs\fh_live_local\wp-includes\class-wp-hook.php(286): basel_products_view_select(”) #3 E:\xampp\htdocs\fh_live_local\wp-includes\class-wp-hook.php(310): WP_Hook->apply_filters(NULL, Array) #4 E:\xampp\htdocs\fh_live_local\wp-includes\plugin.php(453): WP_Hook->do_action(Array) #5 E:\xampp\htdocs\fh_live_local\wp-content\themes\woodmart\woocommerce\archive-product.php(54): do_action(‘woocommerce_bef…’) #6 E:\xampp\htdocs\fh_live_local\wp-content\plugins\woocommerce\includes\wc-core-functions.php(211): include(‘E:\\xampp\\htdocs…’) #7 E:\xampp\htdocs\fh_live_local\wp-content\plugins\woo in
    E:\xampp\htdocs\fh_live_local\wp-content\themes\woodmart\inc\functions.php
    on line

I think this is the main reason?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

This error means that you didn’t activate our WoodMart core plugin. Be sure that you have activated all plugins required for our theme.

Ok, so the issue is with Yith Multi Vendor plugin. I disabled that and it started working. But, I want to use that plugin, what’s the work around?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

You can try to contact plugin’s developers for help. Actually, it should work correctly since we have tested it with our theme and it has no any compatibility issue.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)