Home Forums Basel support forum Woocommerce Germanized

Woocommerce Germanized

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

tobidude
    Participant

Dear Developers,

we contacted you before we purchased the product and you promised us, to make your template Woocommerce Germanized ready if it isn’t already.
    (https://vendidero.de/woocommerce-germanized)

So unfortunately it isn’t ready. Following a few points that need to be done:

1) When clicking the final checkout button, there needs to be checkbox “I accept the terms”. This checkbox isn’t there, so an order cannot be placed at all!

2) There is a tax price hint provided by the plugin, but the hint is not working at all.

3) The “Your order” headline on the checkout page is beneath the checkout-button.

Simply install the plugin on a test installation of yourself and you will see. We used you freshly installed theme after purchase.

Thank you for a quick update of you theme!

Tobias

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Thank you so much for purchasing our theme.

Could you please specify do you use free or pro version of the plugin?

We are now looking into all the issues you reported. We hope you understand that it may take some time since you have posted a few topics. So please be patient while we are preparing all fixes. And don’t worry we will fix everything as promised or provide you with the refund.

But could you be so kind and change your rating on themeforest since it may impact our rating so much? It is really not necessary to rate theme with 2 stars since we even didn’t have the ability to help you. So we really hope for your understanding and so you could give us a chance to change the situation.

Kind regards
    Xtemos

tobidude
    Participant

Hi Xtemos,

we are using the free version of the WooCommerce Germanized template.

About my rating. If there had been 1 or 2 issues, I would have waited with my rating.

Unfortunately, currently I cannot recommend you theme as there are too many things that do not work out for me.

If you fix those issues I am more than happy to change my rating to 5 stars.

Thanks for your help.

Tobias

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

So we have just tested every your point with this plugin installed on our development site.

1. Are you sure that you have configured your terms and condiditions text correctly in WooCommerce > Settings > Germanized > Legal Text.

On our site it works with this plugin without any problems. Here is how it looks

2. Could you provide your admin access so we could see what is not configured properly on your web-site? It works well on our site. Here is a screenshot

You can also add the following code snippet to the Custom CSS section in Theme Settings to make look better

.basel-hover-alt .btn-add {
        display: flex;
        flex-direction: row-reverse;
        align-items:center;
    }
    .basel-hover-alt .btn-add .wc-gzd-additional-info {
        margin-bottom: 0;
        margin-top:0;
        margin-left: 10px;
        font-size: 12px;
        line-height: 1.1;
    }

3. Add the following code snippet to the Custom CSS to fix this issue. Write us about the results so we could include this fix in the next update

.woocommerce-checkout .shop_table {
        background: transparent!important;
    }
    .woocommerce-checkout-review-order {
        display: flex;
        display: -webkit-flex;
       -webkit-display: flex;
        -ms-display: flex;
        flex-direction: column;
        -webkit-flex-direction: column;
        -ms-flex-direction: column;
    }
    #order_review_heading {
        order:1;
        -webkit-order:1;
        -ms-order:1;
    }
    .woocommerce-checkout-review-order .responsive-table {
        order:2;
        -webkit-order:2; 
        -ms-order:2;
    }
    #order_payment_heading {
        order:3;
        -webkit-order:3;
        -ms-order:3;
    }
    #payment {
        order:4;
        -webkit-order:4;
        -ms-order:4;
    }
    .wc-terms-and-conditions {
      order:5;
      -webkit-order:5;
      -ms-order:5;
    }
    .wc-gzd-order-submit {
      order:6;
      -webkit-order:6;
      -ms-order:6;
    }
    #order_review_heading {
        text-align:center;
    }
    #order_review_heading,
    #order_payment_heading {
        text-transform: uppercase;
        letter-spacing: 0.6px;
        font-weight: bold;
    }

Regards

tobidude
    Participant

Dear Xtemos,

1 & 2) I just reinstalled WooCommerce Germanized, it doesn’t work! Your screens look good, they show exactly what we need, but it doesn’t show on our website.

3) Flex order works down to IE10, this is alright! Accepted.

Thanks for your help so far.

Credentials attached in private section.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

1 & 2) We have spent a few hours looking for a solution to this. But the root of the problem was very simple, it is “Customer Conversion Tracker” plugin installed on your web-site. Once we have deactivated the plugin everything work as expected. Try to contact plugins developers for help in compatibility with WooCommerce Germanized one. We have also changed products layout in Theme Settings -> Shop -> “Hover on product” option because previous one can’t fit all the information well. So take a look now please.

PS. Now almost all your issues are fixed and moreover you see that incompatibility issue was caused by another plugin and not our theme. And it means that now there is no main reason for 2 stars review. We kindly ask you to change it on themeforest because it is REALLY important for us and costs nothing for you. You will be able to change it back anytime. But we are sure that you will not since we will provide you with all the necessary support šŸ™‚

Hope for your understanding and thank you in advance!

Kind Regards
    XTemos

tobidude
    Participant

Fixed it, thanks for finding out.

You deserve 5 stars for this!

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Great, you are welcome.

We would be more than happy if you could rate theme with 5 stars šŸ™‚

Thank you in advance and feel free to contact us if you have any additional questions.

tobidude
    Participant

I will soon, can’t wait for the next update!

Thanks

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Thanks. The update will be released in 7-10 days.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello there,

We are happy to inform you that our new update is now available! You can download it from themeforest and update your theme to version 2.4.

Regards

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)