Home Forums WoodMart support forum WooCommerce is not processing payments correctly

WooCommerce is not processing payments correctly

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

mcbrikett.de
    Participant

We are facing the issue that payments (paypal in this case) are not processed correctly in WooCommerce.
    (We haven’t tried others payment options yet as we first want solve paypal)

The “new order” emails we get and the order confirmation emails the clients get both read “order not paid”.
    Also when we import the order into our ERP it says “not paid”. Even though it is (pre)paid with Paypal.

We use Mollie as payment service provider.

The weird thing is that when we open the detail page of one of the orders in WooCommerce it says “paid” and we can see the paypal transaction code and everything like it is supposed to be.

We don’t know where the payment information gets stuck in WooCommerce and if Woodmart has anything to do with it. But I am trying everything to get this issue solve asap.

Does anyone have a tip what we could try to fix this problem?

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

Please check how it works with the default WooCommerce Storefront theme to understand if is it our theme issue or not.

Looking forward to hearing back from you!

Kind Regards.

mcbrikett.de
    Participant

Hi Luke,

we tested storefront and do still have the same problem. So I guess it is not Woodmart.

We also tested deactivating each plugin one by one but couldn’t solve the issue this way either.

The reason why I suspected Woodmart is because the synchronisation tool of our ERP, JTL connector plugin, is apparently not compatible with Woodmart Core.

But after these tests we know it has to be something else.

This morning something weird/surprising happened. When synchronising a test order it also imported the payment of an order that is from 7 days 14 hours ago. And this was the first import after the timeline hit the 7 days mark for this order.

Has anyone ever heard of such a delay for payments?

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

It can be an issue with WooCommerce itself, so I suggest asking their support team to investigate it.

Thank you for your time.

Kind Regards

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)